Terms and Conditions
Here at WFO we like to keep things as easy and simple as possible. If you choose to purchase from our store you have agreed to accept our terms and conditions.
- First in best dressed
- No holds available
- Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos facilities available
- Buy Now Pay Later Financing with real-time approval available
- Afterpay Available
- Delivery of purchased items can be arranged via courier at a cost to the buyer
- Pickup of purchased items can be arranged up to 2 weeks after the purchase between Monday to Friday 8am – 2pm by arranging a scheduled time only
Refunds / Exchanges:
Refunds and Exchanges are only applicable if:
- The item is damaged and you were not informed of the damage at the time of your purchase
- The item is faulty and you were not aware of the fault at the time of your purchase
Refunds and Exchanges are not accepted if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer want or require the item, or it is not suitable for your intended need
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You were responsible for the fault
- Wrong assembly resulting in damage
- Wrong calculations of room space were made
- Delivery was arranged by you
- The Item does not fit through or in the purposed area
- On Clearance, Display Stock (e.g. warehouse, display Centre, floor stock, as is cost price items, personal Facebook sales etc)
All refund requests apart from the above will be assessed by our technical team an you will be contacted with final decision if it has been approved or declined at our own discretion.
All Refund or Exchange requests MUST be accompanied with the Original Receipt of Purchase. No exceptions.
We pride ourselves on quality and unless otherwise stated in the above terms, all items purchased come with a standard 12 month structural manufacturing fault warranty. All warranty claims MUST be accompanied with the Original Receipt of Purchase. No Exceptions.
Warranty is not included on any purchases that are display floor stock or any items sold at cost or below cost and marked on invoice as ‘AS IS”, including the ones listed in section Refunds and Exchanges.
Warranty does not cover foam, fabric or fabric damage. Does also not include wear and tear or other.
If you believe that your item has a manufacturing fault and it is under warranty you will be asked to provide images or video of the issue. If this is not sufficient or cannot be provided the return of the item is to be taken care of at your cost.
It also excludes products used in commercial, rental trade.
We are happy to calculate the couriers cost if you would like to have your items delivered, however we are unable to commit to specific delivery times. We can arrange to give you a courtesy text or call approximately an hour or so prior to ensure you are home or the item can be left in a safe place for you. Any issues with delivery, missing pieces or faults on upon arrival is to be reported within 24 hours of receiving order.
Standard Delivery Exclusions:
If you are in the below category this is not included in the standard delivery, and extra charges apply:
- You are unable to assist the driver to get the item from the truck to your premises
- Require a specific time
- Require access over a balcony or fence
- Is above the first floor
- Where parking or vehicle access is restricted
Care for Goods
We are unable to take liability for furniture purchased that is not properly cared for. Please ask our staff if you require any assistance on knowing any care instructions.